Overview of Sears
Sears is an American department store chain that is headquartered in Illinois. When it comes to domestic revenue, Sears used to be the largest retailer in the US until 1989 when Walmart surpassed the company. In 2017, Sears was ranked as the 23rd largest retailer in the US with divisions in Puerto Rico, Mexico, and Canada.
If you are a regular customer at the Sears department stores, then it is a good idea to apply for the Sears credit card. You can get many special deals, offers, coupons, and events as a cardholder and reduce your shopping money. More importantly, you can easily register an online account and make payments or check your balance at any time and from anywhere with your mobile device.
Seven Steps to Apply & Manage Your Sears Credit Card Account Online
Step 1: Visit the official site of the Sears Credit Card at www.searscard.com.
Step 2: Choose your card option and select “Apply now”.
Step 3: Fill out your personal information, including name, mailing address, email, phone, financial information, social security number, and birthday.
Step 4: Read the terms and conditions agreement carefully, then tick on the box to agree, and click “Submit Application”.
Step 5: Navigate to the main page and choose “Sign On to Your Account” in the top right corner.
Step 6: Use your User ID and password to log in the Sears credit card online account and choose a feature that you want to use.
Benefits of Using a Sears Credit Card Online Account
- There will be no annual fee or charge for using the service.
- Enjoy savings with special offers, special financing, exclusive coupons, and events.
- Pay bills 24/7 through your mail or online account.
- Activate phone and email alerts to keep a close eye on every activity happening on your credit card.
- Monthly special offers and deals in-store and other events and coupons for cardmembers.
- Check available credit, balances, payment information on your account.
- Each transaction will be charged 5% or $5, whichever is greater.
- The penalty fee for a late payment is up to $38.
- If you are being charged interest, the minimum amount might be no less than $2.