Established in 2012, LendUp is a Fintech company which provides credit cards and loans, as well as access to credit gamification and reporting for responsible lending behaviors and financial education. The company had been invested by many reputable funds such as Paypal, Google Ventures, and QED. In 2017, LendUp announced that it surpassed $1billion in the total loan originations.
You can easily apply for a LendUp credit card account online even when you have some financial troubles in the past. Also, you can have access to many benefits such as financial education, low fees, and so on.
5 Basic Steps to Apply & Manage LendUp Credit Card Account Online
Step 1: Visit the official site of LendUp credit card at www.lendup.com/card.
Step 2: If you haven’t got an Offer Code, choose “Join the Waitlist”. Otherwise, choose “Respond to a Mail Offer”.
Step 3: Enter the 12-character code from your mail offer and choose “Unlock Offer”.
Step 4: Fill out the application and provide your personal details.
Step 5: After a few seconds, you will receive an immediate response. Now you can sign in your online account and enjoy the benefits mentioned below.
Benefits of Using A LendUp Credit Card Account Online
- Opportunities for a no-fee increase in the credit line over time.
- Instant decision after the application.
- Globally Visa accepted and zero liability fraud coverage.
- No purchase interest when you pay on time and in full each month.
- Do not require a security deposit.
- Do not require good credit.
- LendUp just accepts a limited number of applications.
- If you don’t get the Offer Code, just provide your email and join the waitlist.
- The LendUp credit card is designed for those who are attempting to rebuild from their credit troubles in the past.