First National Bank offers a number of credit cards, each with different perks which play into the strengths of your lifestyle. They have an online banking platform – firstnationalcc.com – where you can apply for a credit card and manage your banking activities, at your convenience. If you’re a new user, here’s how to get started – it’s pretty straightforward, so should only take a few moments of your time.
How To Apply
- They usually send out an acceptance form to applicants containing relevant details for card applications. Make sure you have received yours, then look for the reservation number and access code, usually stated at the bottom part of the acceptance form you have received.
- Visit their website at firstnationalcc.com
- On the site, you’ll find the Account Login and Accept Online options. Click the Accept Online option and you’ll be redirected to a page where you’ll need to enter your reservation number and access code.
- Double check the details you’ve entered, then click continue. Follow the brief instructions you’ll see next to complete your application process.
- There are no annual fees attached to First national bank credit cards, which is always a plus.
- You can earn back 1% net of your purchases, in the form of cash backs, travel miles, merchandises or gift cards. These earned rewards expire after 5 years, so you can take your time before claiming them, or just let the reward balance accrue.
- You get to pay a 0% APR your first year, and a variable APR afterwards, based on prime lending rates and how credit worthy you are.
- You can manage your account online, e.g create standing orders, view summaries of your activities and a ton of other stuff. Online management is completely optional though, in case you prefer receiving billing statements in your mailbox.
Remember to go through their “summary of credit terms” to understand what you’ll be liable for. If you have further inquiries, you can contact them at firstnationalcc.com