Coles Financial Services is a member of the Coles Group, an Australian consumer, retail, and supermarket services chain. It provides a lot of financial services for the clients. These include credit cards, landlord insurance, home insurance, and car insurance.
Coles provides many credit card options for different purposes and needs. You can easily register and activate the card to enjoy many benefits it provides.
In this guide, we will show you how to activate your new Coles credit card in different ways.
How to activate your new Coles credit card online
Below are a couple of simple steps to activate your new Coles credit card online:
Step 1: Go to the official site of the Coles credit card at www.secure.coles.com.au
Step 2: If you have not had a Coles account yet, then click on “Register”.
Step 3: Follow the provided instructions to create a new Coles account with a new username and password.
Step 4: Back to the main site and user the newly registered username and password to log in your Coles account.
Step 5: Choose “Card activation” on the main dashboard.
Step 6: Select the credit card option that you want to activate.
Step 7: Enter the number of your Coles credit card.
Step 8: Provide the 3-CVV number on the back of the Coles credit card.
Step 9: Click on “Activate” to complete the process.
How to activate your new Coles credit card via the phone
You can also activate your new Coles credit card by making a call to the customer service. Here is all that you need to do:
Step 1: Make a call to Coles customer service at 1800 931 356.
Step 2: Ask for the activation service for credit cards.
Step 3: Provide your personal information as requested by the Coles staff.
Step 4: Provide your financial information as requested by the Coles staff.
Step 5: Wait for a moment before your card is successfully activated.
Necessary information that you need to know
Below are some important things that you should know when activating your new Coles credit card:
– With a Coles credit card, you can enjoy a lot of great benefits: collecting up to 6 times more points when shopping at Coles supermarkets; converting your flybuys points to fly faster; take $10 off at the checkout when shopping at any Coles supermarkets when you redeem 2,000 points for the flybuys; advanced protection against fraud and theft; free mobile app to keep track of your purchase.
– There is no annual fee to use a credit card provided by Coles. However, there are some fees for other services.
– There are three credit card options that you can choose at Coles. These include the low rate Master credit card, the no annual fee Master credit card, as well as the rewards Master credit card.
– You can fast track the flybuys rewards by combining your credit card and insurance products.
– You can enjoy all of the benefits of a flybuys card and Coles credit card in one.